Friday, October 22, 2010

Don't Use Satellite Internet

Hello! So, I know I said I'd be around this week with some posts about the goodies I've been working on lately. Unfortunately, I've been having some technical issues. The issues are:
1. I live in the middle of nowhere right now.
2. Since there are no phone lines or anything, we have satellite internet.
3. Satellite internet sucks.
Aside from being totally awful to begin with, the internet has not liked the amount of time my brothers have spent recently playing WoW, and it has decided to go on strike. It is now running at glacial speeds (if it works at all), a significant downgrade from the snail's pace at which it normally runs. Having Blogger load at all right now is slightly miraculous, so I'm not even going to attempt to upload photos.
I'll be back as soon as the internet decides to cooperate again, which I hope will be soon.
So....ttfn!

No comments: